Saturday, February 18, 2006

INCLINE YOUR EAR

"I AM", Elohim, El Shaddai, Yahweh: "The Lord appeared in the past, saying: 'I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."Jer 3:31 "Incline your ear and come to Me. Listen that you may live." Isa 55:3a
"No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets: 'They shall be taught by God. Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from Him comes to Me." John 6:44-45
Has God drawn you, have you been touched by Him, has He whispered gently? Listen.......
"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me" John 10:14 "He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. When He has brought out all of His own He goes on ahead of them, and His sheep follow Him because they know His voice."John 13:34-35
Incline your ear, listen for His voice, follow.
@copyright 2006 Karen's Passage

2 comments:

anup.777 said...

I know. And the journey is on... It is He who chooses us first ... He purifies and sanctifies and reveals ... He does it all ... To Him alone be all the glory! :)

Jackie Moore said...

Karen,
I just visited your sight and it is beautiful and full of the spirit of God.

God Bless you!

Jackie Moore